How to Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium Windows 10?
Are you looking to reinstall Malwarebytes premium? Then your search is now over here. In this article, you will read the steps of how to reinstall Malwarebytes premium. Malwarebytes is an anti-malware software that can be used to detect & remove malware on the computer. Malware can have a devastating effect on the computer. Sometimes Malwarebytes stopped working or not responding. In such a case, a full uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes anti-malware required. If you are not a tech-savvy person, then you contact Malwarebytes customer service. The Malwarebytes support number that is flashed below will not only provide the best solution but also gives an overview of this antivirus.
Steps to Uninstall Malwarebytes Premium
- Click on Start Menu
- Then click on Control Panel
- Now, click on Programs & features
- Scroll down and find Malwarebytes program
- Right-click on the Malwarebytes and click on uninstall option
- Click “Yes” when asked “Are you sure you want to completely remove Malwarebytes‘ Anti-Malware and all of its components?”.
- Click “Yes” when prompted to restart your computer.
Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium
- Visit the Malwarebytes website and click on the “Download free version” link.
- Save the Malwarebytes installation to your desktop.
- Double click on the Malwarebytes installation file on your desktop.
- Select the installation language you require and click on “OK”.
- Click next and then click “I accept the agreement” option before clicking next again.
- Click Next and then Next again.
- Now, Click on Next to leave the default start menu folder as it is. Tick the “Create a desktop icon” and “Create a quick launch icon” boxes if you want either a desktop icon, a quick launch icon or both. Click Next.
- Click “Install” to begin the installation.
Malwarebytes is a premium anti-malware software, If you are facing any issue with Malwarebytes then just give a call on Malwarebytes support number. They have an expert technician to help you 24/7.
Have you Installed the Latest Version?
If your Malwarebytes not running properly. Then try to install the latest version of the Windows 10 computer. When you open the Malwarebytes click on “tick the latest version of Malwarebytes” or update Malwarebytes anti-malware.
This will fix your issues like Malwarebytes not responding, Malwarebytes not opening, etc issues. If you are not a technical person then call us on Malwarebytes support number.
Double click on the Phone number listed above to call Malwarebytes technical support. The technician will help you to fix Malwarebytes anti-malware problems. We will help you uninstall or reinstall Malwarebytes Free Version.
Reinstall Malwarebytes Premium : You need to reinstall malwarebytes premium if you are having one of these problem.
- Malwarebytes disappeared from pc after restart.
- Malwarebytes is not working.
- Can’t update Malwarebytes.
- Malwarebytes not opening in windows 10
Malwarebytes.com : If you have bought Malwarebytes from Malwarebytes.com then you must have received a email with License key and link to download the program . Check if you can find the email.
Malwarebytes License Key : Malwarebytes can be downloaded from Malwarebytes.com . You need to search Malwarebytes Official Website to download the Malwrebytes free version. Once it is installed you will be prompted to insert the lisence key. Activate the program using the License key.
Restore Malwarebytes by restoring windows: This method is used for the users who do not have the malwarebytes Premium license key with them.You need to restore the computer to the previous date . After restoring you will find malwarebytes in your computer. Do not forget to restart your computer after updating malwarebytes.
Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Android device
- To activate the premium features in Malwarebytes, you must purchase a or purchase license key from the from the Google Play Store or from the Malwarebytes store .
- If you purchased Malwarebytes for Android from the Google Play Store, the premium features are activated after installing, no key required.
- If you purchased a license key from the Malwarebytes store, you must have a copy of your license key to installed Malwarebytes for Android and have to activate premium features on your Android device.
- Now activate Premium license on your device.
- Open Malwarebytes using your Android device.
- Browse your apps to find Malwarebytes for Android.
- Menu icon will appear in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Tap on upgrade now.
- Now tap Activate.
- After that enter your premium license key, then tap APPLY.
- After you have activated your license key, Malwarebytes shows Your Premium account is active! and Premium features are turned on automatically.